Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and Whatever!



The GOOD: I just received this award for the December Photo Contest I won! I am very proud of it!

The BAD: I went to Laurelhurst Assisted Living today with a WHOLE BUNCH of Therapy Dog Trainees. I was so excited..lots of new dogs, new people, even the local TV station was there to film a segment on Therapy Dogs in the area. I was having a really nice time meeting everyone...dog and person alike, when I once again saw the two little monsters that reside at the assisted living. Luckily, they had put them out in the courtyard so I did not have to deal with them
jumping on my big butt.....but I did see them.....

The WHATEVER: When I saw the little monsters, I hiked my leg up on a support in the hall, and well.....You get the picture.

My Mom was over me as I do know better.....

WHAT......EVER.............

Love,

CHAMP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Champ,

I am very proud of you. Of course you won the photo contest...you are a very handsome boy! You are also community oriented in all you do for the Therapy Dog Program. You are a very hard worker.

Love,
Aunt CAT

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Don't blame you one bit for lifting your leg Champ.

Congrats on the winning photo!