Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I WON!!!!



I am so happy! I was the judges' pick in the Theme Photo contest over at Pets Place ! If you go to the link and scroll down to the Theme Contest, you will see MY photo...just like the one above.

Pets Place is a neat site and their photo contests are great fun! They have dog, cat, and even pet contests so even if you have a silly hamster or ferret, you can enter them. My favorite contest of all, though, is the Theme Contest because you never know what the Theme is going to be!

I love surprises!

Happy New Year to all of you!!! May this year be the kindest year YET!

Love,

CHAMP

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I just posted a comment, but it had an error! Stupid errors!

Anyway, congrats on your victory!

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Good for you Champ!

Deanna said...

Beautiful photo! You are a looker!