Sunday, January 07, 2007

KINDNESS....My Word for 2007...



I was thinking about something my Mom read in a blog the other day...over on Christine Kane's website. I like this singer - songwriter a lot because she wrote the song, 4 Legs Good, Two Legs Bad. ( You will have to listen to it!)

Christine was talking in her blog about picking a word each year and keeping that word in your thoughts as you go about your daily routine. I realized that my "revolutions" for the year were not the nicest in the world and I started to feel a little bad about having been so demanding of everyone but myself.... SO.. I started thinking that perhaps I should do something a little more meaningful this year.

That being said, I have chosen the word >KINDNESS< for my word this year.

I plan to try my best to keep kindness in my thoughts for this year as I go about my jobs, my chores ( OK....I made the chores part up!), and even when I play. It is not always the easiest thing to be kind, but I want to be a better dog and I think that by focusing on being kind, I will be just that.....a better dog!

And maybe if we all chose just one word to focus on for the year, the world would be a better place.

After all, KINDNESS matters!

CHAMP

No comments: