Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!!!!



Ah yes....it is FINALLY Halloween!

I have a job to do today...I GET to go to one of the assisted living homes in Columbus NC today!
They are very nice to me and they will feel sorry for me because I will be forced to go dressed as something other than a DOG! Which is what I am after all:)

The only reason I allow myself to be dressed up is because it brings smiles and laughs to those I go to see. I could rip it off with my paws or my big teeth, but I try to understand that every one needs a good chuckle now and then....and well...if the joke is on me......I will just deal with it.

I can always get back at my handler by doing various things that get on her nerves...such as burping loudly when we enter the reception area where the foilks are hanging out....or pouting and making them think I am woefully mistreated....LOL

I can do either of these things and a few more, but since it is HALLOWEEN, I will go with a good attitude and make folks smile.

It is after all.......MY JOB!

Happy Halloween....Oh yeah...don't forget... my foster Mom's (Denise) haunted mansion .

Champ

1 comment:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hiya Champ! enjoying readin' your Blog! love Marvin x