Sunday, December 31, 2006

My New Year's Revolution....



Today is New Year's Eve and I have decided that rather than having any resolutions that I have to attend to, I would like to stage my own quiet revolution in the hopes of obtaining what I want to see happen in 2007.

Since I am a responsible dog with jobs of my own, I think that my demands should at least be considered!

First on my list has to do with....FOOD...you guessed it! I want more food and more treats, more often, this coming year. I want my Mom to take treats to the Therapy Dog sessions and let folks feed me while I am doing my jobs. And also, if some one offers me food from their own stash, you should just get over it and let it happen.

The second demand has to do with burping while I am at work....I no longer want to be reprimanded for doing this...I cannot help it and every one laughs when I do it, so I just do not see what the big deal is about burping! I do not even want to hear about it....period.

Wearing clothes is a biggy.... I know all the folks love it, so I will put up with it, but I no longer want to wear girlie attire....It is beneath me. I will wear ties and hats and clothes that make me look more manly, but the girlie things can go! Take them back to Claires!

I also am not willing to work two days in a row. I have tried to tell you nicely by pouting but it has not worked. The fact is that Therapy Dog work is exhausting because I give it my all, so, please do not schedule me for two days in a row again...ever.

I am an independent dog and if I think that there is something I can do to make a person feel better, then you need to LEAVE IT! If I start to crawl into a bed with a person, you better figure it is for a good reason and I know what I am doing. If I pull you to see someone and you have another agenda, once again...LEAVE IT! That is why I am paid the big bucks and you are at the end of the leash! LOL

Riding in the car is one of my favorite pasttimes and I want to ride in the car EVERY day. I do not want to be left to guard the house.....My "sister" does a fine job of that and we all know that "being a guard dog" is not one of MY jobs! Besides, if I am being patted, they can steal us blind...LOL

And lastly, I want to romp and play in the mud more. Yes, my coat is a pain but you knew that when you got me...so just suck it up and deal with it..I need my play time! And mud, is after all...my friend! And no, this does not mean I am willing to get more baths!

Now that I have gotten my thoughts out for all to see......I feel much better.

Here's to the best New Year ever! Cheers!

CHAMP

No comments: