Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cats.......Sigh.....



We have a new cat......No..I am less than thrilled....but what am I going to do about it??? For one thing, I am outnumbered!

Harvey is a little terror.....I am almost afraid of him...I know he looks all sweet and lovey in this picture.....but he is pretty BAD!

There is one cat, Grady Brown, and he gets on my nerves so much...he whines all the time and it really bothers me. I sometimes growl at him when he just goes on and on.....and truth be told, I have lunged at him a time or two...but I would not hurt him....I know I would be in DEEP trouble if I touched him. I do, though, at times have to let him know that he is pushing it with his mouth.

Mostly though, I let the cats lay on the bed with me...we do not exactly cuddle, but I actually really like a few of them...the ones that do not whine!

I have to say, though, in all honesty, that I feel sorry for the many cats in this world. My Mom told me that there are never enough homes for all of them and that many die young because people do not get their cats spayed or neutered.....I know...I did not have a home once. ( WHINE!)

So please, please, spay and neuter your cats and if you really want to save a cat or kitten this holiday season, please look at all the beauties here at the Foothills Shelter.

They would be most thankful for a home.

CHAMP

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You are very nice to help the cats, even though they annoy you.