Sunday, November 26, 2006

Champ.....the Tracker!



Yesterday I went up to FENCE. the Foothills Equestrian Nature Center, and I got to go to tracking practice with a couple of the other doggies....Now mind you, I have enough jobs to keep me busy and while I may not look like a tracker, I can do anything I set my mind to do!

My Mom and some other tracking students laid some simple tracks and I finally got to try my paw at it. I had tried a couple of times before but I think I may have actually gotten the hang of it.

We did a double L track and I kept my nose to the ground quite a bit and made it through the whole track.

It was great fun and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I hope I get to go again soon......Maybe one day I can even go for a TD to add to my other accomplishments.

Oh yeah...this photo is of me carrying my Mom's plants around in my mouth. It did not exactly make her day, but I offered to dig the rest of the plant up for her. After all, kindness is what I am all about!

CHAMP

No comments: