Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas..with love from CHAMP





I hope you all had a good Christmas! I had a nice one...with good food and good folks......

I got to spend time with some of my very favorite little people.....my nieces and my nephew....and of course, my human Grandmother. I adore them all and the photos are of me, of course...trying to get in the car with my grandmother...and then, standing on the front porch with Brock, Brantley, and Lindley.

They love me and I know it. I am extra sweet around them and I am careful not to step on them....I do not pout when I am with them either!

It has been a good day and I hope it has been as well for you......

CHAMP

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you are loved!

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas Champ.