Saturday, December 23, 2006

Busted....Again!



Well....I was caught in the act yesterday, December 22. Not only was I caught in the act, but my Mom took a picture of me actually commiting the crime. I just do not know why I have such a fetish for paper towels and toilet paper...But I do!

Maybe I was stressed with the holidays that are upon us..but I guess that is a pretty lame excuse.

Maybe I was bored as it was a nasty rainy day and I did not get my long walks.

Maybe I was looking for a little diversion as I have been playing Santa and visiting quite a bit this month.....and though I may look cool as a cucumber, I do have to be on my BEST behavior!

Honestly, I do not know why I did it.... but I did get BUSTED!

So here is my question....

Do you think Santa is done making his list and checking it twice?

I really need to know!

CHAMP

1 comment:

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

I think that he will still bring you a gift Champ. I mean, it's been raining and all so what else are you suppose to do, right?