Monday, December 04, 2006

HO...HO..HO...



I think I make a pretty fair Santa! Don't you? I like to dress up as Santa this time of year when I go to the nursing homes and assisted living centers, and even more for the children at places.
All ages seem to appreciate this seasonal gesture!

Actually I do not have much choice in the matter as I get dressed up whether I like it or not!

I have gotten a couple of new items to wear this Christmas...with my luck they are MY Christmas present!

My Mom went to the Mall and got me a rhinestone Christmas crown...it would really look better on a FEMALE! But I do it justice of sorts! She also bought me some red and green braids to go in my hair.....I have not had to try these on yet, but I imagine they will look pretty silly.

If I am nothing else, I am a good sport and what better time of the year is there to be decked out for the season?

You should try it some time...just stick a Santa hat on your head for the day and see what a difference it can make in your attitude!

I am certainly going to have MY opportunity to do this over the next few weeks! I will let you know how it goes.

I also promise NOT to steal any of the residents' Christmas goodies!

If I can help it........(grin)

CHAMP

No comments: